Friday, May 24, 2013

A Holiday

Just a short post to let you know that this blog is going on a bit of a holiday.

In short, I have some other things going on in my life at the moment (most of all, some major work pressures) that just mean that I lack both the time to write posts but also, even more importantly, the head space to be reading and pondering writing.

Whilst posts usually only take maybe an hour to write, much more thinking and planning goes into them than I can really spare at the moment.

But I should be back within a couple of weeks. I just need to crest this hump, as it were.

I'm still on twitter (more than I should be, probably) so you can catch me there for now.

1 comment:

  1. Great post i really appreciate this post it seems that there's a lot of interesting on this site i will bookmark your page for more new updates on your site. keep it up . Visit: Alarm Systems Newcastle

    ReplyDelete